Sh.B. Turzhigitova, N.A. Zamanbekov, N.K. Kobdikova, Y.M. Korabayev, A.A. Zhylgeldiyeva
Sh.B. Turzhigitova*, N.A. Zamanbekov, N.K. Kobdikova, Y.M. Korabayev, A.A. Zhylgeldiyeva
Kazakh National Agrarian University, Abay Avenue, 8, Almaty, 050010, Kazakhstan.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
An analysis of the presented data testifies that in young calves, an immunodeficiency state, accompanied by an imbalance in the immune system often occurs. Therefore, in order to enhance the protective function of the body, a new multi-component environmentally friendly phytopreparation from local plant materials has been developed, the action of which is aimed at biocorrection and bio-normalization of metabolic processes in the body of calves. As a result of scientific research, the reliable data have been obtained that testify to the beneficial effect of the developed phytopreparation on humoral and cellular factors of immunity protection in calves. Studies have shown that the use of a phytopreparation promotes a pronounced stimulating effect on the quantitative values of the total protein and its fractional composition, immunoglobulins, lysozyme, bactericidal, complementary activity of blood serum, as well as phagocytic activity of blood cells.
Cite this article:
Sh.B. Turzhigitova, N.A. Zamanbekov, N.K. Kobdikova, Y.M. Korabayev, A.A. Zhylgeldiyeva. A New Environmentally Safe Phytopreparation increasing the Protective Function of Calves. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2021; 14(2):887-894. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2021.00158.X
Sh.B. Turzhigitova, N.A. Zamanbekov, N.K. Kobdikova, Y.M. Korabayev, A.A. Zhylgeldiyeva. A New Environmentally Safe Phytopreparation increasing the Protective Function of Calves. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2021; 14(2):887-894. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2021.00158.X Available on: https://www.rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-2-54
1. Avakayants BM. Medicinal plants in veterinary medicine. Moscow: Aquarium. 2001.
2. Reshetko OV, Gorshkova NV, Lutsevich KL. The current state and problems of using herbal medicines. Remedium. 2008; 12: 22-26.
3. Humer M, Scheller G, Kapellen T. Use of Medicine in German chiller-prevalence, indications and motivation. Dtsch Med. Wochenschr.2010; 135(19): 959-964.
4. The state register of medicines of Kazakhstan. Retrieved from: https://www.ndda.kz/category/Gosudarstvennyi_reesttr
5. Korobov AV. Medicinal and poisonous plants in veterinary medicine. St. Petersburg, Moscow-Krasnodar. 2007; 127.
6. Guskov V, Marzilovich O. Condition and prognosis of the development of the pharmaceutical market of Kazakhstan. Almaty: BTA Analytics.2008; 23-25.
7. Marzian O. Treatment of acute bronchitis in children and adolescents. Non interventional post-marketing surveillance study confirms the benefit and safety mad of extracts from thyme and ivy leaves. MMW Forster Med 2007; 28(149):69-74.
8. Biryukov IV. The efficacy of using certain medicinal plants in the prevention of respiratory diseases in calves. Mater. Int. scientific-practical conf. "Agricultural science-to agriculture", Barnaul. 2017; 245-246.
9. Beer AM, Loew D. Medicinal plants for infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract. Practical recommendations. MMW Forster Med. 2008; 150(41):29-33.
10. Pastushenkov LV, Pastushenkov AL, Pastushenkov VL. Medicinal plants. Use in traditional medicine and everyday life. St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg. 2012; 5th edition: 432.
11. Vishnevets ZhV, Prussakova AA, Goncharenko VV. The use of medicinal plants in veterinary medicine. Collection of mat. XIV-Int. scientific and practical conf. “Agricultural science - to agriculture”. Book 2. Barnaul. 2019; 269-271.
12. Imran M, Rasool N, Rizwan K, Zubair M, Riaz M, Zia-Ul-Haq M, Rana UA, Nafady A, Jaafar HZ. Chemical composition and biological studies of Ficus benjamina. Chem. Cent. J. 2014; 8(1): 12.
13. Khabriyev RU. Guide to the experimental (preclinical) study of new pharmacological agents. Under the general editorship of Khabriev R.U. 2nd edition revised and supplemented. Moscow: JSC. Publishing house "Medicine". 2005; 832.
14. Tikhonov AI, Yarnykh TG. Technology of medicinal forms. Kharkov: Publishing House of the NFAU “Golden Pages”. 2002.
15. Zharov AV. Immunodeficiencies. Veterinary pathology. Scientific-theoretical journal, Moscow. 2003; 3: 9-29.
16. Ovchinnikov AA, Scheglov VM, Shepeleva TA. Improving the safety and productivity of calves and piglets through the use of an immunostimulant and a biologically active additive. Materials of XV- Int. scientific and practical conf. Vyatka State Agricultural Academy: “Knowledge of young people: science, practice, and innovation”. Kirov. 2016; 236-240.
17. Turzhigitova ShB, Zamanbekov NA, Korabayev EM, Kobdikova NK, Umbetzhanov KZh. The effect of species from medicinal plants on the humoral indicators of nonspecific resistance of the calf organism. Collection of articles of XII - International scientific and practical. conf. “Innovations in science and practice”. Barnaul: SIC Vestnik Nauki. 2018; 146-152.
18. Kravchenko IA. Pirogov’s species and its use in veterinary medicine. Siberian regional magazine "UDachka". 2017; 3(169): 34.
19. Zamanbekov NA, Korabayev EM, Kobdikova NK, Akhmetova MS, Ospangali DS. As Korytu Zhuyesіaurularykesіndegіkandagy protein zhane protein fractionalarynaaschyzhusantunbasynynasseri. Materials of Int. scientific and practical conf. “Modern science: problems, ideas, trends”. Prague, Czech Republic: Kashcha "SOROS", SIC "World of Science". 2019; 105-110.
20. Kumar S, Pandey AK. Chemistry and biological activities of flavonoids: an overview. Scientific World Journal. 2013: 162750.
21. Nikolayeva ON. Changes in the immunological status of calves when using symbiotic. Bulletin of BGAU. 2012; 1: 198-200.
22. Mawa S, Husain K, Jantan I. Ficuscarica L. (Moraceae): Phytochemistry, Traditional Uses and Biological Activities. Evid. Based Complement. Alternat. Med. 2013: 974256.
23. Zhylgeldieva AA, Zamanbekov NA, Korabaev EM, Kobdikova NK, Baimurzaeva MS. Influence of Pytuitary Cytotoxic Serum on Hummaral and Cellular Factors of Nonspecifis Resistance of Calves Organisms. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2018; 10(11): 2985-2989.
24. Fyedorov Yu N. Immune status and infectious diseases of newborn calves and piglets. Veterinary Medicine. 2006; 11: 3-5.
25. Asrutdinova RA. The results of using the certain immunomodulators to increase the resistance of calves. Scientific notes of the N.E. Bauman Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine. 2012; 214-218.