Current trends in the search for new biologically active compounds among synthetic molecules have arguably proved a priority in studies of the heterocyclic 1,2,4-triazole system. For many years, 1,2,4-triazole derivatives remain the object of close attention of scientists of various scientific fields. The unique properties of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives include high reactivity, which allows different modification of this system, practical absence of toxicity of these derivatives and the presence of a wide range of biological, pharmacological properties, which in the complex provides the prerequisites for the creation of new biologically active compounds, and in the future, active pharmaceutical ingredients (AFI). The aim of our work is to investigate some transformations in a number of derivatives of 5-(thiophen-3-ylmethyl) -4-R1-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol, to study the physicochemical properties of the new synthesized compounds. A well-known fact remains the successful attempt of many scientists involved in the study of the heterocyclic 1,2,4-triazole system to synthesize potential biologically active compounds. The process of creating new molecules is very painstaking and requires considerable effort. The chemical approaches for the synthesis of the starting compounds required for further transformations are well known and described. Therefore, we used the corresponding N-R1-2 as intermediates for the synthesis of new 5-(thiophen-3-ylmethyl) -4-R1-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiols appropriate ones were used N-R1-2-(2-(thiophen-3-yl) acetyl) hydrazinocarbothioamide.
Cite this article:
O.A. Bihdan, V.V. Parchenko. Chemical modification and Physicochemical properties of new derivatives 5-(thiophen-3-ilmethyl)-4-R1-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(9):4621-9. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00803
O.A. Bihdan, V.V. Parchenko. Chemical modification and Physicochemical properties of new derivatives 5-(thiophen-3-ilmethyl)-4-R1-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(9):4621-9. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00803 Available on: https://www.rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-9-17
1. Anti-Inflammatory, Antiviral Veterinary Medicine with Immuno Modulating Activity / Nataliya N Borisenko , Inna V Bushueva , Volodymyr V Parchenko. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 12(11): November 2019. P. 1-5
2. Studying Of Physico-Chemical Properties Of 5-(2-,3-Fluorophenyl)-4-((Aryl-, Geteryl) Yliden) Amino-1,2,4-Triazole-3-Thiols And Any Of Their Retrievalproducts / Oleksii Bihdan, Volodymyr Parchenko, Volodymyr Zazharskyi. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2019. 10(1). P. 464—474.
3. Influence Of Different Determination Of 1,2,4-Triazols On The Growth, Development And Yield Of Grain Sorghum / Oleksii Bihdan, Andriy Gotsulya, Volodymyr Parchenko, Olexandr Izhboldin. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2019. 10(2). P. 1156—1160.
4. Influence Of 3-(3-Fluorophenyl)-6-(4-Methoxyphenyl)-7H-[1,2,4]-Triazolo-[3,4-B][1,3,4]Thiadiazine On The Cultural Properties Of Pathogenic Mycobacterium Bovis / Bihdan O. A., Volodymyr Zazharskyi, Parchenko V.V. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2018. 9(6). P. 166—170.
5. Parchenko V.V. Antiviral activity of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives. Farmacevtychnyi zhurnal. 2011; 3: 49-53.
6. Parchenko V.V. Синтез Synthesis, physico-chemical and biological properties of the 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione 5-furilderivatives: Dis Dr. of Pharm. Sciences. Zaporizhya, 2014; 361.
7. The Efficacy Tests Results Of The Veterinary Drug "Trifuzol 1% Solution For Injection" Nataliya N Borisenko, Inna Ya Gubenko , Volodymyr V Parchenko. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2019. 10(1). P. 102—107.
8. Tryfuzol - new original veterinary drug. Inna Bushueva, Volodymyr Parchenko, Roman Shcherbyna, Andriy Safonov. J. Fac. Pharm. Ankara., 41(1): 1-8, 2017.
9. Investigation of diuretic activity of 4-R-5-(thiophen-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazoles derivatives. O.I. Panasenko, E.G Knish, A.A. Safonov, Sugak O.A. Topical Issues of Pharmaceutical and Medical Science and Practice. 2018 - T. 11, No. 1 (26). P.. 51-56.
10. B. Ramesh, S. V. Kulkarni, B. Someswara Rao. Synthesis and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of 2-Acetyl Thiophene. Asian J. Research Chem. 3(2): April- June 2010; Page 332-334.
11. Mustafa Kamel Joudah. Inhibition impact Investigation of ((5-thiophen-2-ylmethylene) amino)-2-mercapto-1,3,4-thiadiazole on mild steel corrosion in hydrochloric acid. Research J. Science and Tech. 2017; 9(2): 267-271.
12. Ram Janam Singh, Dharmendra Kumar Singh. Syntheses, Characterization and Biological Screening of Some Novel 1, 2, 4-Triazoles. Asian J. Research Chem. 2(4): Oct.-Dec. 2009 page 536-538.
13. Goyal PK, Bhandari A, Rana AC, Bele DS. Synthesis and Antimicrobial Activity of Some 3-Substituted -4H-1, 2, 4-Triazole Derivatives. Asian J. Research Chem. 3(2): April- June 2010; Page 355-358.
14. M. Yadav, Sushil Kumar, Abu Nasar, Sunil Kumar. Inhibition of Corrosion of Copper by 4-Amino-3-Phenyl-5-Mercapto-1, 2, 4-Triazole in 3.5% Sodium Chloride Solution. Asian J. Research Chem. 3(4): Oct. - Dec. 2010; Page 938-942.
15. Yogesh Jadhav, Rajeev Varma, Vrushali Patil, A. S. Bobade, S. V. Athlekar, Abhay Chowdhary. Synthesis and Study of Some 1, 2, 4-Triazole derivatives. Research J. Pharm. and Tech.3 (4): Oct.-Dec.2010; Page 1144-1147.
16. N.S. Mahajan, A.M. Manikrao, P.N. Shinde, R.D. Jawarkar, P.N. Khatale, S.C. Dhawale. A Review: Biological Importance of Mercapto Substituted 1,2,4-triazole Derivatives. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 5(7): July 2012; Page 863-876.
17. Sidram A. Nevade, Sachin G. Lokapure, N.V. Kalyane. Design, Synthesis and Study of Pharmacological and Biological Evaluation of some novel 1-2-4 Triazolo containing Thiosemicarbazide Derivatives. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 4(9): Sept. 2011; Page 1400-1403.
18. Shelly thomas, Geetha KM, V Murugan. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Some 2-(N –Substituted Hydrazino)-N- [4-(5-methyl benzoxazol-2-yl)-Phenyl]-acetamide. Asian J. Research Chem. 2(4):Oct.-Dec. 2009 page 457-460.
19. SN Pandeya, Vaishali Mishra, Alka Pandey, Ritu Srivastava. Synthesis and Biological Activity of N-(1-Alkyl-4-Phenyl-6-Thioxo-1, 6-Dihydro-1, 3, 5-Triazine-2-Yl)-N-Arylidine Hydrazine. Asian J. Research Chem. 3(1): Jan.-Mar. 2010; Page 36-39.