The present research aims to synthesize new series of 3(2h)-one pyridazinone derivatives with a potential anti-oxidant activity. All the compounds were synthesized by the esterification reaction of 2-(4- Fluoro Phenyl)--butyric acid with sulphuric acid and ethanol followed by hydrazine hydrate to give substituted hydrazides and then hydrazone with substituted ketons, which are cyclized with aldehyde substitutes to give the [5-(2,5-Dichloro-phenyl)-2-oxo-3,4-dihydro-2H-pyridin-1-yl]-acetic acid(4-4chloro-benzylidene)-hydrazide derivatives. Structure of all derivatives was confirmed by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR) and Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy. All these compounds were demonstrated for in-vitro anti oxidant activity by using DPPH radical scavenging activity and hydrogen peroxide scavenging activity. Molecular Docking was carried out by cyclin dependent kinase protein and DNA-hexamer ATGCAT. Molecular docking studies of derivatives were carried out by AutoDock Vina molecular docking software. All the results were calculated by PaDEL software. Results of antioxidant activity revealed that all compounds are potent antioxidants at a concentration of 50µg/ml.
Cite this article:
Mehvish, Arvind Kumar. Synthesis and Evaluation of Anticancer activity of some new 3(2h)-one pyridazinone derivatives by Molecular Docking Studies. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 15(5):2279-4. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2022.00379
Mehvish, Arvind Kumar. Synthesis and Evaluation of Anticancer activity of some new 3(2h)-one pyridazinone derivatives by Molecular Docking Studies. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 15(5):2279-4. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2022.00379 Available on: https://www.rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-15-5-61
1. Pham-Huy LA, Hua H, Pham-Huy C. Free radicals, antioxidants in disease and health. Int J Biomedical Sci. 2008;4(2): 89–96.
2. Pisoschi AM, Pop A, Cimpeanu C, Predoi G. Antioxidant capacity determination in plants and plant derived products: A review. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 2016:36.
3. Gupta D. Methods for Determination of Antioxidant Capacity: A Review. Int J Pharm Sci Res. 2015; 6(2): 546-66. doi: 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.6 (2).546-66.
4. Cem Y, Ozan G, Burcu k, Cobanoglu S, Sukuroglu K, Dogruer DS. Synthesis of some 3(2H) - pyridazinone and 1(2H) - phthalazinone derivatives incorporating aminothiazole moiety and investigation of their antioxidant, acetylcholinesterase, and butyrylcholinesterase inhibitory activities. Medicinal Chemistry Research. 2015;24:2010-2017. 10.1007/s00044-014-1205-8
5. Ali BM, Boothapandi M, Salam A, Nasar S. Nitric oxide, DPPH and hydrogen peroxide radical scavenging activity of TEMPO terminated polyurethane dendrimers: Data supporting antioxidant activity of radical dendrimers. Data in Brief. 2020;20:2352-3409. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2019.104972.
6. Sharma V, Sharma PC, Kumar V. In silico molecular docking analysis of natural pyridoacridines as anticancer agents. Advances in Chemistry. 2016:9.
7. Ricci GC, Netz PA. Docking Studies on DNA-Ligand Interactions: Building and Application of a Protocol To Identify the Binding Mode. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. 2009;49;1925-35. 10.1021/ci9001537.
8. Meng XY, Zhang HX, Mezei M, Cui M. Molecular docking: a powerful approach for structure-based drug discovery. Current Computer-aided Drug Design. 2011;7(2):146–157. https://doi.org/10.2174/157340911795677602
9. Acharya R, Chacko S, Bose, P, Lapenna A, Pattanayak SP. Structure Based Multitargeted Molecular Docking Analysis of Selected Furanocoumarins against Breast Cancer. Sci Rep. 2019;9:15743. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-52162-0
10. Mohd A, Vinay KM, Manish KD, Kashyap MM, Pratap S, Kumar KS, Sanmukh UR, Umamaheswari A, Singh S. In silico Prediction, Characterization, Molecular Docking, and Dynamic Studies on Fungal SDRs as Novel Targets for Searching Potential Fungicides Against Fusarium Wilt in Tomato. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2018;9: 1038 DOI=10.3389/fphar.2018.01038
11. Seth S, Sharma A, Raj D. Pyridazinones: A wonder Nucleus with scaffold of Pharmacological activities. American journal of biological and Pharmaceutical Research. American Journal of Biological and Pharmaceutical Research. 2014;(1(3):105-116.
12. Asif M, Deewan S, Anita S. Analgesic Activity of Some 6-Phenyl-4-Substituted Benzylidene Tetrahydro Pyridazin-3(2H)-Ones. Global Journal of Pharmacology. 2011;(1(3):18-22.
13. Asif M, Anita S. Anticonvulsant Activity of 4-(Substituted Benzylidene)-6-(3-nitrophenyl)-4,5-dihydro Pyridazin-3(2h)-ones Against Maximal Electro Shock Induced Seizure. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 2011;9(4):481-485.
14. Seth S, Sharma A, Raj D. Synthesis of new Mannich bases of arylpyridazinones as analgesic and anti- inflammatory agents. American Journal of Biological and Pharmaceutical Research. 2014;1(3):105-116.
15. Guan LP, Sui X, Deng XQ, Quan YC, Quan ZS. Synthesis and anticonvulsant activity of a new 6-alkoxy-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3- b]pyridazine. Eur J. Med. Chem. vol.2010;45(3):1746-1752.
16. Fang-Zong Hu, Zhang GF, Zhu YQ, Zou XM, Liu B, Yang HZ. Synthesis and biological activity of 3-aryloxy-6-(3,5-dimethyl-1H-pyrazol-1-yl)-pyridazine. Chin. J. Org. Chem.,vol. 2007;27:758-762.
17. Kawano YH, Nagayaand M, Gyoten. Preparation of fused pyridazine compounds as drugs. WO Patent 2000020417. Chem.Abstr. 2000;132:265202.
18. Rong DL, Zhai X, Zhao YF, Yu S, Gong P. Synthesis and anti-tumor activities of a novel series of tricyclic 1-anilino-5H-pyridazino[4,5-b]indoles. Arch. Pharm. 2007;340:424-428.
19. NCBI Resource Coordinators. Database resources of the National Center for Biotechnology Information. Nucleic acids research. 41(Database issue). 2-013 D8–D20. https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gks1189
20. Berman HM, Westbrook J, Feng Z, Gilliland G, Bhat TN, Weissig H, Shindyalov IN, Bourne PE. The Protein Data Bank. Nucleic acids research. 2000;28(1):235–242. https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/28.1.235
21. Ajeet . In silico designing and characterization of Amiloride derivatives as ion channel modulator. Med Chem Res. 2013;22: 1004–1010. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00044-012-0096-9
22. Mahmud AW, Shallangwa GA, Uzairu A. QSAR and molecular docking studies of 1,3-dioxoisoindoline-4-aminoquinolines as potent antiplasmodium hybrid compounds. Heliyon. 2020;6(3). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e03449.
23. Garikapati MS, Matvey DA, Day T, Annabhimoju R, Woody S. Protein and ligand preparation: Parameters, protocols, and influence on virtual screening enrichments. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design. 2013; 27(3). 10.1007/s10822-013-9644-8.
24. Sharma US, Kumar A. In vitro antioxidant activity of Rubus ellipticus fruits. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology and Research. 2011;2(1):47–50. https://doi.org/10.4103/2231-4040.79805
25. Rahman MM, Islam MB, Biswas M, Alam AHM. In vitro antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity of different parts of Tabebuia pallida growing in Bangladesh. BMC Res Notes. 2015; 8(621). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-015-1618-6.
26. Amini MH, Kalsi V, Kaur B, Gopal LK, Lobo R, Singh G, Agarhari UC, Yele S, Suttee A. Phytochemical screening and antioxidant activity of Heracleum afghanicum kitamura leaves. Research J. Pharm. Tech. 2017;10(10):3498-3502.
27. Som KM, Manik S, Javaid I, Mohd Y, Razda S. Phytochemical analysis, total flavonoids, phenolic contents and antioxidant activity of extract from the leaves of Rhododendron arboretum. Research J. Pharm. Tech. 2020;13(14):1193-1197.
28. Choudhary G, Choudhary V, Baheti A, Mantri M, Matapurkar S, More C. Synergistic antioxidant activity of a polyherbal preparation. Research J. Pharm. And Tech. 2020;13(3):1193-1197.
29. Pal R, Girhepunje K, Shrivastva N, Hussain MM, Thirumoorthy N. Antioxidant and free radical scavenging acrivity of ethanolic extract of Morinda citrifolia. Research J. Pharm. And Tech. 2011;4(8):1224-1226.
30. Suryawanshi A, Chougule P, Jain A. In-vitro antioxidant activity of hexanolic extract of trachypermum ammi. Research J. Pharm. And Tech. 2015;8(10):1403-1408.
31. Joshi H, Pagare M, Patil L, Kadam V. In-vitro antioxidant activity of ethanolic extract of leaves of Buchanania Lanzan Spreng. Research J. Pharm. And Tech. 2011;4(6):920-924.
32. Sharma S, Pal A. Evaluation of in vitro antioxidant properties of methanol and aqueous extracts of Parkinsonia aculeate L. Leaves. The Scientific World Journal. 2013;7.
33. GÜLÇin I, Alici HA, Cesur M. Determination of in vitro antioxidant and radical scavenging activities of propofol. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2005;53(3):281-5.
34. Nabavi SM, Ebrahimzadeh MA, Nabavi SF, Fazelian M, Eslami B. In vitro antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity of Diospyros lotus and Pyrus boissieriana growing in Iran. Pharmacognosy Magazine. 2009;5(18):122.